Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Challenge to All Authors!!
06-16-2014, 08:49 PM,
A Challenge to All Authors!!
Behold, puny spriters!! It is I!
SENRETSU!

And I am back motherfuckers, and it feels good to be back.

So, long story short?

I've finally found a way to give credit and have a way for all of us to get our comic's heard and recognized by one another, as a community project.

I'm going to be taking my Webcam and some screen-capture software and recording a director's commentary for all of my sprite comic's I've ever made, including Summary's that wrap up the storylines, plot twists, red herrings, inside jokes and cliffhanger's we all inevitably set ourselves up for when creating a sprite comic.

I know lots of us have grown up and moved on past the spriting community. Now, what completely blows my mind, is apparently the spriting community isn't dead yet, and as far as mobile games go, pixel art is really thriving, and it's gaining ground and respect for being retro-cool. So we've got that.

Anyhow, this project is just in the works, but I'll be posting youtube vids soon enough, and I wanna get back in touch with the lot of ya's. Smile
-Senretsu/Clark K
senretsu (hiragana せんれつ)
鮮烈: vividness
戦列: line of battle

Code:
sudo gobbledegook blah_blah -w -t -f aWkward/ComBinationOf/mixedCase/underscores_strokes/and.dots
My Drunkduck account,here, the second google result for Senretsu