Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shadowrun 5th Edition
06-16-2014, 08:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 09:42 AM by Senretsu.)
Shadowrun 5th Edition
So, I know we've suffered from about 2 years of inactivity and all, but I'm hoping to bring an end to that myself. It's been a long time since I quit spriting and went through a world of hell in my personal life, including moving around quite a bit and homelessness and hospitalization.

But, I'm hoping to bring that to an end.

Shadowrun 5th Edition has been released
And I'm looking to get the spriting community I used to have back together. I'm looking for a place to chat with Porgon and Kris and Yoshy again. A place to chat and hangout and exist and be myself again. I see this site is still standing (for some reason O.o; ) ergo I plan on bringing it back to life.

Since I've been gone I've become a bit of a web administrator myself. And that's led me back to rediscovering my old artistic side. A beautiful side effect of my new profession.

So, anyhow, this is my new shadowrun 5 thread. It begins here my friends. The return of the Spriter's Zone.
CHARACTER GENERATORS FOR SHADOWRUN 5
senretsu (hiragana せんれつ)
鮮烈: vividness
戦列: line of battle

Code:
sudo gobbledegook blah_blah -w -t -f aWkward/ComBinationOf/mixedCase/underscores_strokes/and.dots
My Drunkduck account,here, the second google result for Senretsu