Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Echelon
11-14-2012, 01:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-14-2012, 01:48 PM by Spopling.)
Echelon
[Image: VLddg.jpg]

HELLO Smile
So I've been fixing to do a comic, and I have an excellent story I've been working on for a couple months set up. I've made the first page which can be found below but here's a brief summary of the comic.

Title: Echelon: Search for Bliss

Genre: Action, Adventure

Summary
Neptune and his friends are "Plane Jumping" planets to escape the Artificial Organism. Which basically is a never-ending organic undefeatable race that eventually corrupts a planet and swallow's it under, destroying it. Every 10,000 years this happens, and basically wipes the universe clean. Neptune is caught in the middle of "the wipe" but hears of a planet called Echelon which is always left untouched by the organism. He and his friends go on an adventure searching for it while always being chased by this hope-ending monster. Will they make it?

The Story

Chapter 1: Relooping Nightmare

1 2 3 4

Here's a link to the smackjeeves website.
06-11-2014, 12:07 PM,
RE: Echelon
I must say I dig the original art. Far too many sonic comic's adding absolutely nothing to the established universe out there.
senretsu (hiragana せんれつ)
鮮烈: vividness
戦列: line of battle

Code:
sudo gobbledegook blah_blah -w -t -f aWkward/ComBinationOf/mixedCase/underscores_strokes/and.dots
My Drunkduck account,here, the second google result for Senretsu