Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Official Departure/Returning Thread
12-06-2013, 01:39 AM,
RE: Official Departure/Returning Thread
Hello, again..

It's been a really looong time since I was last here..
Alot's changed, I'VE changed.
From what it looks, the place isn't exactly as active as it was when I was here for my extremely short amount of time, and I will take the opportunity now to apologize for all of my mess-ups, annoyances, mistakes, or otherwise idiotic choices.

While I MAY not be back for very long, seeing as I am currently in a more animation mode then spriting, I'm here for now.
So.. hi, again, everyone. Smile

Also, sorry if this counts as gravedigging, but this is the only topic for departure/returning, and I needed a place to say this. Sorry. Sleepy
lolcake
02-22-2014, 05:19 PM,
Wow it's been a while.

Hi.
-Arrive

-Post update

-Leave
02-22-2014, 06:10 PM,
Welcome. Enjoy the pixels.
[Image: classic-76561198016938913.png]
06-10-2014, 12:46 PM,
Welcome back yo ^.^

After a catastrophic loss of everything that represented me on the Internet, I've been deciding lately I may be coming back to the interwebs myself. Mainly because this site is still standing, and I admire all the work and effort that seems to have gone into it. I remember it's glory days. I remember my own. And I'm happy to see this place still standing. Smile
senretsu (hiragana せんれつ)
鮮烈: vividness
戦列: line of battle

Code:
sudo gobbledegook blah_blah -w -t -f aWkward/ComBinationOf/mixedCase/underscores_strokes/and.dots
My Drunkduck account,here, the second google result for Senretsu